Manali is a beautiful hill station nestled in the serene solitude of beautiful Beas valley at a height of 2,050 meters. Covered with alluring monasteries, sightseeing locations, lofty peaks, adventure avenues and so much more, this top hill station in India is the perfect get-away for travellers to unwind.
The crown of a destination ‘Manali’ is studded with number of glittering jewels in the form of places of tourist attractions. Let’s face it; you don’t come to Manali every day. So to ensure that you get the most out of your trip, we have come up with a detailed guide on must visit places in Manali.
Here is a guide to make your vacation to the Switzerland of India a filling one.
- To start off with, jot down the most popular tourist places of Manali and mark those that interest you.
- If you are an adventure enthusiast, prepare a list of adventure sports offered at this elevated town of Himachal and select the ones you would take part in.
- Now search the most convenient as well as value for money accommodation in the city. Prim Resorts can be a rewarding choice given its strategic location, pristine panorama and commendable hospitality.
- Now accordingly pack your bags and arrange itineraries. Follow these and your trip would be a remarkable experience.
Manali is a destination that serves all kinds of tourists, be they adrenaline junkies, history buffs, romantic couples, family on vacation or nature lovers. Manali has its own unique charm to please every guest. Here is a detailed list of places to see in Manali on your trip to this marvelous land.
- Solang Valley – Just the right place for adventure seekers, one can indulge in activities like paragliding, trekking, rock climbing, zorbing etc. at this snow-laden destination.
- Old Manali – Experience the richness of nature here and revel in splendid sightseeing.
- Mall Road – Satisfy the urges of the shopaholic inside you and binge on some traditional fabrics and historic artifacts.
- Rohtang Pass – A truly exhilarating destination, this mountain pass is one to marvel at and serves as the connection to various tourist cities of Himachal like Leh and Ladakh.
- Naggar Castle – A 15th century old palace, this castle is a retreat for history buffs.
- Tibetan Monasteries – Visit Manali Gompa, Nyingamapa Gompa, Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa and many more in Manali to experience peace and tranquility.
- Vashist Temple & Hadimba Temple – These two are one of the most famous temples of the town and are a must visit for Hindu Pilgrims.
- Jagatsukh Temple – A beautifully carved temple, this place is merely 6 kilometers from the main Manali town and an eminent attraction of the city.
- Beas Kund Valley – Watch erratic Beas River flow with its entire splendor here and treat you with activities like river rafting, river crossing or a romantic getaway.
- Bhrigu Lake – Conspicuous as “Pool of Gods”, this sightseeing location attracts a plethora of visitors every year.
- Pandoh Dam – Built in 1977, the dam is constructed at a picturesque location and is a getaway for photography and nature lovers.
Where to stay in Manali?
Once you have made up your mind on visiting Manali. The next big question is where to stay in Manali? There is this offbeat resort in Manali you will find suitable to your rich taste.
Prim Resorts at Your Service
The boutique resort, away from the noisy clutter of urban Manali, is the best place to stay in Manali. Let us be your guide and a facilitator in this memorable tour of yours. With our skilled travel desk and efficient management we promise to make your journey to this beautiful hill station an unforgettable one.